- This event has passed.
Life Insurance – What you need to know to make good cost-effective choices
January 31 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$95.00
Life insurance has changed immensely over the past 30 years. Learn what you need to know today to make good cost-effective choices and have a better understanding of the options available to you.
With so many options today, how do you make your way through it all and assure you are not over insured or under insured, paying more than necessary or have the wrong type of coverage?
This webinar will go deep to help you learn what you need to know to make good cost-effective decisions for you and your family at every stage of your life.
This “deep dive” session will help you have a better understanding of how various types of life insurance work including Whole life, Universal Life, Variable Universal Life, Term Life and more. You will also learn how much coverage you should have at different stages of your life including, when you are young and single, when you are young with a family, when you are married with no children at home but you are not yet retired and when you are retired. Information will be provided on how to know which type of life insurance is appropriate for you and how much is appropriate to have held at work verses how much to hold on your own outside of work. Some of the many riders available will be explained as well as when it makes sense to consider them. The new Hybrid life insurance that includes a long-term care benefit available within it will also be discussed.
Life insurance has changed a lot over the past 30 years. Learn what you need to know today to make good choices and have a better understanding of the options available to you.
AREAS COVERED INCLUDE:
– Different types of life insurance and how they work
o Whole life
o Universal Life
o Variable Universal Life
– Which type of life insurance is right for you
– How much insurance do you need?
o When you are young and single
o When you are young with a family
o When you are married with no children at home but you are not yet retired
o When you are retired
– Illustrations – what goes into them and how to know when it looks right or wrong for you
– Does life insurance on children make sense
o If yes, how much
– How much of the coverage you need is appropriate to have through work and how much should you have on your own
– Overview of some of the riders available
– What to do if you think you may be uninsurable
– Re-projections – what are they and why are they important
– Other important factors to consider