Better organize yourself and your parents:
- Direct deposit income checks to a bank account.
- Many bills can be automatically paid through a credit card or bank account.
- Keep a note pad handy. When you think of something you need to do or purchase, write it down. Organizing your thoughts on paper and not in your head is important.
Without enough time in the day for everyone, find things you enjoy doing together:
- A Wii or other game system can be great entertainment for all ages
- Look at old family albums or videos together
© Nancy Butler, June 2011