- Do you have catastrophic coverage to help protect you from significant losses?
- Is it important for you to continue seeing your current physicians or, are you comfortable seeing someone else instead?
- Have you estimated your total out-of-pocket expenses for prescription drugs and co-pay, deductibles and other out-of-pocket medical expenses?
- Do you want flexibility when choosing medical providers (ie. specialists) without having to go through gatekeepers?
- Do you have coverage for services not covered by medicare, such as routine dental and vision care?
Evaluating this now and at least annually can make a big difference in having the coverage you need when you need it.