Professional Speaking Highlights
- Professional speaker for over thirty years
- Guest on television call in shows
- Guest on radio call in shows
- Speaker for major corporations such as: Pfizer, General Dynamics, Dow Chemical and more
- Multiple citations from the US Navy for superior performance as a facilitator and sharing of extensive knowledge
- Speaker for presentations – fifteen minutes to several day workshops
- A wide array of topics covered
Did you believe you had life figured out at a young age—only to realize you still had a lot to learn as hardships and loss became the norm? Author Nancy Butler knows how you feel. She married at age 15, had two children, and sixteen years later, she found herself in the process of divorce without any child support or alimony. Having limited professional skills, she set out to find a career that would not only support her children, but would also help other people.
Butler built her financial planning business to approx. $200 million in assets under management and then purposefully chose her successor and selling her business.
Above All Else, Success in Life and Business is a memoir that will inspire you through hardship, loss and success. Grow, learn, laugh, hurt, and rejoice as you journey through the author’s professional and personal life.
- A lifetime of information under one cover
- Over 45 quotes to inspire and motivate you to reach levels of success you have not yet been able to achieve
- Grow with her during her struggles as a young bride, and then mother
- Learn from her as she finds a profession in which she not only finds success, but also helps countless people design and build their own futures
- Laugh with her as she shares funny moments from family life
- Hurt with her as she loses her father and other loved ones, and then honors their legacies
- Rejoice with her as she finds a second chance at love
Nancy’s latest book, A Realtors’ Guide to Greater Success, provides easy-to-implement strategies that will take your business to the next level, while showing you how to find balance between work and personal life.
Radio / TV Media Kit
Sample Questions I Can Answer in an Interview for Success In Life
- You have many strategies to help individuals maintain their long-term quality of life. Would you share a few with us?
- There can be so many demands in everyday life that many people feel out of control of their life and the direction it is going. Please share tips that you used to not only get past this but to come out ahead.
- I know you have counseled people for years on creative ways to pay for college. Tell us a few of the most impactful tips you have learned?
- And more
Sample Questions I Can Answer in an Interview for Success In Business
- Having built a very successful business from scratch, what would you say is one of the most important things business owners often fail to do, but if they did it, can make a major impact on the success of their business?
- Can you tell us some low-cost and effective marketing and media relations strategies to help business owners?
- What specific systems do you recommend to enable business owners to run their business more efficiently and effectively?
- What is the one thing you wish someone would have told you when you first started your business that would have made a big difference in your success?
- And more
Sample Radio Shows