- This event has passed.
Time Management webinar
November 2, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This activity has been approved for 1 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, PHRca, SPHR, GPHR, PHRi and SPHRi recertification through HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
Overview: Everyone gets the same amount of hours in a day, week, month and year. So, why is it that some people get so much more done than others? Time can be one of the most elusive resources a business owner and/or manager has. You may have a system for running all the other aspects of your business. But, are you managing your time efficiently and effectively?
With a good time management system in place you should be able to:
- Know your priorities
- Get all work done on time and at the level of quality needed
- Know what tasks you really enjoy about your work and are good at
- Know what tasks you really do not enjoy about your work but know you are the person that needs to do it
- Know what tasks you should not be doing and someone else would be better at it
- Have the time you need and want for your family
- Have the time you need and want for your yourself and your friends
- Not feel guilty when at work, feeling like you should be at home
- Not feel guilty when at home feeling that you should be at work
- How do you manage your time now? Are you spending the right amount of time, at the right time, on the right activity? Are you as efficient as you could be? Are you ready to make the changes necessary to make your work and personal time management better?
This session will provide the framework you need to take better control of your time and enable you accomplish the things that are most important and better plan for how the rest will get done. It will help you to determine an appropriate balance between your business and personal life.