- This event has passed.
August 18 @ 9:00 am - 12:45 pm
I will be your instructor for a 4-hour continuing education class for financial advisors and insurance professionals to maintain their licenses.
What you will learn:
- Indicate the purpose, types, benefits and limitations, distribution and structure of voluntary benefit plans
- Define the need, benefits, features, limitations, exclusions, and uses of these voluntary benefit plan types:
- Cancer and Critical Illness Plans
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Income Plans
- Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Life Insurance Plans
- Accident Plans
- Vision and Dental Plans
- Describe wellness programs provided to voluntary benefits groups
- Indicate characteristics of telemedicine programs
- List benefit elements of legal services and financial counseling benefits
- Evaluate employer group voluntary benefits needs and determine suitable product and plan suggestions